Derrick Dodge works in all styles of Interior Design, from Contemporary and Modern to Traditional and Period. He let's the clients' taste and preferences guide the project. He also helps clients avoid costly mistakes, whether in simple decorating projects or new home construction.
- Space planning for furnishing layouts
- Selection of new, renovated or custom furnishings
- Rearranging existing furnishings and art
- Lamps, accessories and Fine Art
- Color schemes for paint, furnishings, window treatments
- Specialty wall and ceiling finishes, faux finishes, murals
- Window treatments to include custom drapery, shutters, blinds
- Wallpaper selections
- Bed treatments to include canopies, custom bedding
- Local shopping and trips to Dallas Design Markets
"I'm available for single day hire to select materials including plumbing, hardware, tiles, and lighting for your builder/contractor. I'd also be happy to engage with the client in a long-range home design or renovation. "
Consists of specifications for the following items for new construction or remodeling projects:
- Trim moldings for crowns, windows, doors, base, etc.
- Specialty carved trim moldings
- Interior and exterior doors
- Custom or prefabricated cabinetry
- Hardware for doors, cabinetry, etc.
- Tile for flooring, bathrooms, back splashes
- Lighting fixtures
- Ceiling treatments
- Plumbing fixtures
- Specialty wall, ceiling or cabinetry design panels
- Specialty columns, pilasters, arches, etc.